Friday, October 21, 2011

I'll Be Doggone

As salaam alaikum,

And I quote,

"So yes, this is, again, my new Center of Awesomeness. And I'll be doggone if, within days of writing this, someone else comes along...because that's what happened last time." - Saturday, October 15.

Hrm. Yes. I didn't feel it in the air at that moment, but I felt it later that night. And then, that very night, I met a man who I'm talking to now. New letter. We'll call him D.

So yes, I'll be doggone.

Whatever on D! I'm talking to him now, we'll see what happens. I'm not giving up on my Center of Awesomeness. Because if/when D goes away, I still have work to do...I still have to work on existing and being without men or the promise of a man in the future.

Hard to do when you have one knocking on your door. Figuratively. He's actually calling me.

As the Isley Brothers said, "I got work to do. I got a job, baby!"



1 comment:

  1. woo hoo, love is in the air!

    Congrats on finding your awesomeness, and moving forward :)

    ReplyDelete